Starting School – September 2021
West Sussex County Council have sent out the following information with regard to the above. A poster will also be on the Parish Council notice boars
The application process for children due to start school in September 2021 will begin on Monday 5 October 2020. We try to advertise the application arrangements as widely as possible and it is in this connection that I now write to you.
As a service to your local community we would invite you to advertise the starting school application window in your Parish Magazine, on your website or by whatever means you normally use to communicate with your residents.
I have attached to this email a poster and leaflet giving details of the application process. The key points are:
- Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
- Applications can be made and will be considered as on time, between 5 October 2020 and 15 January 2021
- Special rules apply for house movers until 12 February 2021
- Further information for parents is available on our website now
- Staff are available to support on 03330 142 903
Applications made after the closing date cannot be considered until all on time applications have been processed. This may mean it is not possible to offer a child a place at a local school. We would therefore be grateful if you could help actively encourage all parents to apply by the closing date.